It is easy to get depressed and concerned about the problems we encounter in our society. We read positions in the document and listen to news messages, and it seems that the whole world around us is declining. Unfortunately, the media is not a very good job of reporting the good things that occur on a daily basis. I know that there are good things that are on a regular basis, occur because I am an educator and I see young adults who I work with special things to do all the time. Media are registered in the report on a child than a firearm in a school, but they take no notice of three students that cripple comrade to a flight of stands will be so they can watch a basketball game ball. When I talked with members of the media in this regard that declare to me a sense of good stories do not sell papers or viewers.
The setting of the school I teach in is very diverse. The emphasis we have with our students is respect. Respect yourself, respect for other students and compliance differ from each other. I think that to comply with other, you must understand and believe. I spent much time talking about the different cultures which are common currency in our school. This month, we focus on African-American history. I engage students in lesson plans. Three students will present their special families African-American history. The neat thing is that these students did not history until they started to work on the project. They learn things about their great grandparents they knew before. all students are involved in each segment that we do. Students who do Americans will report on a more general topic related to African-American history. The goal is not just about a better understanding of the history and culture, but realize that most of the elements common crops. Native American and Hispanic students will realize that some of the celebrations they in their practice of cultivation be made for similar reasons.
I don't know the different months or subjects of the correlate of national commemoration. January is National African American history month. I do then because some of the interest becomes eclipsed by media coverage of national events at this time. Students relate to me that they enjoy learning from each other and understanding. I must say that I am optimistic for the future of our country, am because I see that young accomplish great things as an educator.
0 comments:
Post a Comment